TERA software is a modular and distributed software system whose main purpose is to process data generated by TERA units in order to present quality information about the state and performance of a single vehicle and complete fleet of vehicles.
TERA software is designed to be flexible and adaptable to customer needs
- Allowing continuous communication to TERA units; important for vehicle safety and just-in-time detection of vehicle events,
- Allowing remote reconfiguration of TERA units’ behavior in a user friendly way,
- Ensuring that all information and data is archived for later event reconstruction,
- Ensuring "online" monitoring of vehicle location on a map,
- Ensuring "intelligent" analysis of vehicle and fleet performance; important for companies with significant number of vehicles,
- Allowing efficient use without requiring additional work force - the goal is
to minimise the impact of human error,
- Ensuring maximum protection of data,
- Ensuring the possibility of use over the Internet with maximum data protection,
- Ensuring the possibility that important detected events are automatically sent to responsible persons via SMS,
- Ensuring a distributed organization of the system to support customers with regional organizations etc.
As a result of these and many other requirements, SCA has developed 3 packages, each
of which can be used individually or combined in order to offer the
functionality demanded by the customer:
- TERA logistics, for companies with significant number of vehicles and sophisticated requirements.
- TERA web, intended for a wide range of users who use the Internet for vehicle tracking.
- TERA protection, intended for additional and enhanced protection of vehicles and its cargo.